During early periods of pregnancy, not only your baby is growing and changing but also you are. Every woman experiences same or unique symptoms with someone having few and others may full.
Once you have confirmed that you are pregnant by taking pregnancy test then early symptoms may occur more quickly than you expect. There are several symptoms of pregnancy in first month, lets we see.
- Breast changes – During the first month of pregnancy, many women’s notice that their breasts start to grow large.
- Fatigue – Feeling very tired is normal in pregnancy, as early first week of pregnancy.
- Nausea – It is the most famous symptom of pregnancy and it can happen at any time of day or night.
- Spotting and Cramping
- A missed period – This symptoms most prompts most women to get a pregnancy test but their also other reasons besides missing period include gaining or losing too much weight, hormonal problems, fatigue, stress.
- Frequent urination – This symptom starts around the sixth week of pregnancy and you can do about this.
- Constipation – Most pregnant complain of complain of constipation.
- Headaches – Many women feels frequent mild headaches, these is due to
- Morning sickness
- Hormonal changes
- Low blood pressure
- Mood swing.
- Dizziness and fainting.
You get pregnant and you suddenly enter a new world of weird symptoms that no one warned you about before. So let us see wired pregnancy symptoms.
- Itching – In the early days your whole body can feel like it itching.
- Round ligament pain – Once you hit the second trimester, expect to feel serious pain down under.
- Weird skin – One the starting you will be spotty as a teen and week after your skin will be glowing with glorious of beauty of motherhood.
- Weird dreams
- Early morning insomnia
Pregnancy is a most crucial stage for women, so take healthy diet to ensure healthy mother and foetus that is growing in her and be connected with the best doctor.